Group training is available for 2+ persons. It’s more economical and fun with a friend! Sessions are available in-home, in my private gym, outdoors, at parks, pools, offices, etc. Why not train with your family or a buddy? Here are some benefits with group training.
Benefits of Group Personal Training
- Personalized programs to help you and your partner safely start and maintain an effective exercise regimen
- Proper instruction on form and technique for maximum benefits
- Professional assistance to increase performance in the areas of strength, flexibility, endurance, posture, balance, coordination, and cardiovascular health and fitness
- Knowledge to enable achievement of your fitness goals fast and efficiently
- Progress monitoring, variety and challenge in workouts
- Motivation, encouragement and accountability with trainer and training buddies
- Knowledge of the latest objective health and fitness information
- Fun and enjoyment working out with friends and/or family
- Team synergy and team spirit building
Stretch & Tone – an hour session format with a warm-up, strength training and toning exercises, full body stretching, and balance exercises.
Shed & Build – an hour session format with a warm-up, intense cardio intervals, strength training and toning exercises, stretching, core and balance exercises.
Standard – an hour personal training session with various cardio, strength & toning, stretching, core and balance exercises.